Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ambipur helps me show bad odor the door



When I signed up the rent agreement with my landlord I was named the sole occupant and tenant in the rent agreement. However when I moved in I discovered that I was not the only one living there…
I am a working professional with a very hectic work schedule. I go out early in the morning and come back late at night. Since my house is locked throughout the day there is very little sunlight that gets into my home. As a result when I come back I am greeted by a stale smell the moment I enter my home. The bad odor and staleness was a constant and unwanted companion who would not leave my rented house even for a moment This made me feel as if I was living in a prison cell and I am a prisoner of bad odor. As long as I was the only occupant I somehow managed. However one day I got the news that my ailing grandmother was to come and stay with me. I was very excited to get this news but at the same time I was greatly worried as my grandmother is an asthmatic and prefers to stay in areas which have a fresh and clean surrounding and fresh air. I managed to get the house clean with the help of a domestic help but realized that there was very little I could
do to get rid of the stale musty smell inside the house. Moreover the house or should I say the apartment that I was living in was so constructed that when ever the neighboring flats cooked something in their kitchen the smell of the food would end up in my home. I was particularly concerned by this fact as my grand mother is a strict vegetarion who does not even touch eggs, meat or fish. However in my house the smell of fish and meat being cooked is a regular visitor during meal time as it is being cooked on a regular basis . This set the alarm bell ringing for me as the time for my grandmother’s arrival came close. I felt very tense and perplexed as to what to do and how to handle the situation. A friend of mine suggested that I should purchase the Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener as he felt it would help me tackle the issue of bad odor at my home. When I went to buy Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air
Freshener I got really confused and spoilt for choice by the sheer number of flavors available on sale. Then I thought about my grandmother and picked up the Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener flavor of my grandmothers liking. There was very little time left for my grandmother to arrive. I quickly went back home and sprayed every room ,kitchen, washroom and every possible nook and corner of the house with Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener. I had to rush to the railway station to receive my grandmother so there was very little time to check the effect of Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener. Upon returning home with my grandmother the moment I opened the door I was greeted with a gentle, pleasant and welcoming fragrance. This came as a wonderful surprise for me and I felt as if I am walking into a new home. In the effort to make my grandmothers stay pleasant I had discovered the secret of defeating bad odor at home and the bastion of bad odor has finally fallen thanks to Ambi pur.
 “I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity at BlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

No comments:

Post a Comment