Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2015 resolution with Micromax Canvas TAB P666


  I am an avid gamer and what better resolution could I make then playing all the latest games. Even better resolution would be if I could play them on the new Micromax Canvas Tab P666 Being a gaming enthusiast I am always on the lookout for devices that have a powerful process and a graphic display to match. The P666 Canvas Tab from Micromax has an Intel Atom processor of 1.2 GHz. With a Intel Inside mark I am confident that all my apps will run smoothly on the Android KitKat 4.4.2 operating system. Gamers are always concerned about the screen size and the display as this parameter can make or mar the gaming experience. With a 8 inch 20.32 cm screen and a screen resolution WXGA (800*1280) and a IPS screen with a Color depth of 16 million colours every game and visual will come alive. That means that I can not only have a realistic and true to life gaming experience but also I can enjoy watching movies with crystal clear clarity on the 8 inch screen of the Canvas P666 tab.
I always like devices that give a number of options of connectivity and the P666 canvas tab has 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, and USB connectivity. How this will help is that I can use the Wi-Fi connectivity to download games or challenge my friends over a game and the  3G connectivy will ensure that even when I am traveling I can go online and even make use of free calling services like Viber or Skype. It has 2 cameras the 5 Megapixel rear and the 2 Megapixel in front that will come in handy to boast about my high gaming score to all my gaming friends via video calls.
The Bluetooth 4.0 will help me transfer files between devices quickly and seamlessly.
Gaming devices are always storage hungry as they always need a lot of space for the storage of installed files. The Micromax Canvas Tab P666 comes with an internal storage space of  3.99GB (Apps + Phone storage) and an expandable storage memory of up to 32 GB. I am sure that this space will be enough to accommodate a large number of my games. The 4400 mAh battery is designed to last me even during intense graphic game plays. It also supports up to 15 hours of talk time and up to 325 hours of standby time. So this tab is not just for gaming but also for avid chit chatters like me. I can go on talking endlessly wishing a happy new year 2015 to all my friends without having to recharge the device. 
Since it is a Micromax device so I am bound to get a bang for my bucks with this power pack of a performance. It has a  number of very useful apps pre installed like BookMyShow, Clean Master, Dr. Safety, Hike, Mi-Games, Mi-Insurance, Mi-Live, Mi-Pick, Mi-Security, Opera Mini, Truecaller, Games (Gravity, Grow Away, Where's My Perry?)

I am very confident that this new tab is designed to enhance and enrich the user experience and with this new device not only will I be able to make my new year resolution come true but be better connected will all my friends and make use of all the wonderful features of this new and stylish device from Micromax



 http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666


No comments:

Post a Comment