Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Its Song Dance and Masti Time

My playlist of hip and happening songs keeps changing over time. Here is my all time favorite list and it has a special addition the new released Allu Arjun and Anushka MAnchanda Song but before you savoir the song let me build it up a bit for you with a collection that would be A favorite of quite a many.
#1 Add a little high school nostalgia to a film and put in some good music and if you have Alia Bhatt shaking a leg on the song its got to be a hit and the song that I am talking about is the Radha song from the movie Student of the year.
Its ironic that a few months before the release I came across  Soni Razdan ,Alia Bhatts mother at the Chowpatty part of the Juhu beach while doing a morning walk. Little would she have ever imagined that her little daughter would be becoming such a big star and that too so soon. Full credit goes to the starlet for her talent and the Radha song did give her the actress a chance to shake a leg and display her oomph factor as well.
 #2 There is this particular song called Rum and Whiskey from the movie Vicky Donor that caught my attention when I heard it for the first time on the radio. This song was one of the reasons for me to go and watch the film even though the lyrics  are in Punjabi and I have no idea what they mean but I just loved the song and I was slightly disappointed to find it at the end of the film used as a backdrop to roll the credits. What a waste of such a wonderful song I thought. I was not alone in being a fan of the song as I met an old acquaintance at the theater who was watching the movie sixth time just to watch the song.
#3 There is this song called Desi Daru from the film Cocktail. I love to play it at my parties and if someone believes that it is not a dance song fit for dancing and come and watch people dance on this song with their innovative dance moves
#4 Sheila Ki Jawani yes it is in my playlist. Actually I never thought that such a song would be in my playlist but I used to get so many requests for it at parties that the beats that play in the background made me fall in love with the music pieces that play in between and I must confess I play it to see all the pot bellied uncles and aunties groove to this number with their unconventional moves.
#5 Lat Lag Gayee Bollywood Song from  Race 2 has  Saif Ali Khan and  Jacqueline has a great high energy and very refreshing moves and its cool factor makes it an instant hit for me.
#6 Subha Hone Na De Full Song" from the movie Desi Boyz starring  Akshay Kumar and  John Abraham is a cool number for any occasion and finds itself comfortably seated in my playlist.
#7 Badtameez Dil Song from the hit Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani staring  Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone is a all time maxfresh song for me
#8 Balam Pichkari from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani staring  Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone  is a full on masti song that is always part of my playlist. It had so much fun associated with the song.
#9 Want to make a hit fun song high on energy and fun factor then follow my advice take sharukh Khan and Anushka Sharma and make them hang under a bridge trying to diffuse a bomb. Their chemistry will transform you to a dream land where you will find Anushka Sharma singing and dancing to a song called Jiya Re and the movie would be called Jab tak hai Jaan  
# 10 Yes it time to showcase the new song of the block featuring Anushka Manchanda and Allu Arjun. It has some cool lyrics, The spicy tadka of Anushka Manchanda’s voice and the must follow dance moves of Allu  Arjun.

Take it away people and hit the dance floors or take the dance steps to your dance floor or dancing in front of the groom sitting on his wedding horse. Just feel the music,let go and enjoy

“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh

No comments:

Post a Comment