Saturday, January 24, 2015

I love Asus go sleek



I love technology that is fast, affordable and good to look at even in my personal life I like to remain fit, slim and sharp. My choice of Laptops, Desktops and computing devices also reflect this theory of mine.

That's the reason that the new ASUS EeeBook X205TA seems to fit the bill for me

When we see and evaluate a new device its actually the exterior that we see first.

ASUS has designed a sleek and elegant exterior for its EeeBook X205TA . This is not only nice to look at but also easy to hold. Its not one of the devices that always seem to slip out of the hand.

Another thing that goes in its favor is that it is very light at under 1 kilo gram in weight. To me this is important as I have to carry my laptop on my shoulder in a sling bag and if you are going to do so everyday for a few hours then every gram counts.

Talking of time battery life is very important for me as I have to use it for several hours without the facility of a recharge. Luckily the ASUS EeeBook X205TA offers 12 hours of surfing time ,13 hours of Music listening and 11 hours of video watching time . This is indeed great news now I can continue to use my laptop without the fear of running out of battery during the summer months when the load shedding causes the city go reeling under the summer heat without power for several hours.

When it comes to buying any computing device I find that the presence of an Intel processor ensures that the device will be trustworthy, reliable and continue to deliver a high performance. The ASUS EeeBook X205TA has an Intel Atom processor with upto 1.86 MHz ,2M Quad-core processor and 2 GB of DDR3 1600 RAM. It has 32 GB EMMC  storage to store all my apps and photos and videos. It has Gen7 graphics and comes with Win 8.1. The quad core processor ensures that all the applications, games and movies run smoothly and the 8.1 version of windows would ensure that the latest applications are compatible with this new device.
The 29.4 cm 11.6 inch HD glare display makes watching movies an enhanced experience.

It comes in a number of colors choices like Dark Blue, Red, Blue and white.
What really draws my attention is the cloud storage of 500 GB from Asus Web storage and 1 TB from Microsoft One drive . This cloud storage would come in handy to backup and store all my data and also keep it secure from prying eyes. As I am writing this post the device is attractively priced at Rs 14,999/-/ With a powerful Intel Atom processor.sleek design and with so many bundled apps it looks poised as a value for money device that would soon be very popular with those interested in buying a laptop 

No comments:

Post a Comment